Donation is Simple
Wondering what to do with all of your extra tennis gear? Did you buy the wrong size? Wrong color? Just not your style? We want your like-new, high quality apparel and accessories. Second Serve offers an environmentally friendly, tax-deductible way to declutter that you can feel good about. No more dropping your expensive tennis items off at the local thrift store where the value is not appreciated. At SecondServe.com, we have a wonderful way to repurpose your unwanted items to another buyer, with all proceeds going to our Charitable Partners. Your donation is tax-deductible, helps the environment and directly benefits tennis-related charitable organizations. It's a win win win!
- Clean out and make space in your closet.
- Keep your unwanted clothes out of the landfill.
- An EASY and convenient way to give back to tennis-related charities that are in line with your passion for tennis.
- Earn discounts on your Second Serve purchases. See our FAQ page.
- When we receive and inspect your donation bag, we will email you your discount code and charitable contribution receipt.
- Accepted items either go on SecondServe.com or become part of our Pop-Up sale inventory.
Shop: Now that you have room in your closet, refresh that tennis wardrobe! Find new and like-new tennis gear at a great price. Proceeds from sales will be donated to youth and tennis-related charitable organizations. Please browse the product categories on our SHOP page. Shopping never felt so good!
What can I send?
Please send us items that are:
- Tennis and active wear ONLY. Please no non-sports related clothing items.
- New or like-new clothing. We will only accept items in excellent condition - no stains, tears, pilling, fading, etc.
- Label must be attached unless brand logo is elsewhere on product.
- Name brand, less than 5 years old, on-trend.
- Shoes - we will only accept shoes that have not been worn more than a couple of times - no wear and tear.
- Accessories - any racquets, racquet bags, like-new hats and visors, good quality tennis jewelry, etc.
NOTE: WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT PROVIDING PREPAID MAILER BAGS. We are re-assessing our shipping and postage paid accounts. We are not providing prepaid postage bags at this time. You are welcome to send your items at your own expense and you will still receive a charitable donation receipt. PLEASE be sure to include the email address where you would like to receive it.
Donations can be sent to:
4420 Crane Court
Loveland CO 80537
*Any items that do not pass our inspection for resale will be donated to a local charity or they will be repurposed. Items will not end up in the landfill!
We will only sell top brands
Brands We Love
Champion (new merchandise with tags only)
Old Navy (new merchandise with tags only)
Polo Ralph Lauren
The Gap (new merchandise with tags only)
The North Face
The Gap (used)
Old Navy (used)